Thursday 15 September 2011

Little Red Hood Supplies Now OPEN!

Yey! Little Red Hood Supplies has now officially Opened on Craftumi! I am very excited i have to say. It is a place to find Fabric, Books(soon), Cross Stitch Kits, Children's Craft and i am sure a whole lot more.


My first range of fabric is from Michael Miller

The Flora and Fauna Range by Patty Young. I love the Hummingbirds!
There is also some Robert Kaufman and Anna Griffin Mackenzie Christmas Range.

I am also going to have some wonderful Children's Craft Kits because i think that they are hard to find and lots of children would love them. I remember doing all different types of craft when i was little, from Cross Stitch to knitting to paper making to decorating Christmas boxes and making wreaths. I know that when my daughter sees me sew she wants to join in and when i knit or crochet, she wants to do that too and she is only 4.I think that if our children see us create and make things with our own hands then it is passed on to them and hopefully it will keep going and going for generations. So i think it is important to have the products that help our children create and express themselves in craft.You can find some of the products i will be bringing in on our Facebook page.

This Super-Cute Crochet kit comes in a gorgeous tin with everything you need to make the cute little kitty.How good is that!


This is a Hello Kitty Cross Stitch Kit that comes with the cotton and everything. Also very cute!

And this is another Super-Cute Sewing kit that comes in a cute tin and has everything you need to make your own little Babushka Dolls! Don't you just love them! Very cool gifts for Christmas i think!

I want my Supplies store to be a place for all things craft and especially a place for different products sourced from all over the globe. If there is ever anything you are looking for but cant find then i would love to try to find it for you! 
So Welcome to Little Red Hood Supplies and i hope you find some exciting products that you never knew existed and cant wait to create with.


Sarah xo




No comments:

Post a Comment