Monday 21 November 2011

Its been so long!!!!!!!

I didn't realize that it has been so long since we posted! Sorry everyone things have been a little hectic at LRH HQ.

There are a few new items at Little Red Hood Supplies, some gorgeous fabric and cute little handmade pincushions. Here are some of my favourites:


Heather Bailey Pop Garden Rose. I love this for summer and I am contemplating using some for a picnic bag for myself! You can find it here.



A cute little pincushion. A great gift for christmas! You can find it here



Michael Miller Fat Quarter Packs are available here  (Mustard) and here (Lime)



 
There is also this cute fabric by Riley Blake and it is available here. I am sooo tempted to make something with this for my little man so i may have to purchase some more!!!!!



And last but not least:

Strawberry Shortcake Panel! I have my fingers crossed that it will arrive this week with some co-ordinates. It is available for pre-order here. I can't wait to see it, very excited.


We are also having a Giveaway over on facebook.  A Zara Girls Dress will be given away to one lucky winner in the size of their choice. Just in time for christmas.

Its a very exciting time of year!
Okie dokie well thats it for now and we promise not to stay away so long! Have a great Monday everyone!!!!

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment